Union Village Towns is a new townhouse development by Minto Group Inc. located at 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road, Markham.
Top Five Reasons to Live at Union Village Towns:
1. Unionville - Located just steps away from Unionville's Historic Main Street, residents of Union Village Towns will be able to enjoy the area's picturesque charm full of pedestrian-friendly, cobblestone, landscaped streets, historical buildings with local eateries, boutique shops, and independent cafes.
2. Green Space - At the end of Main Street is Toogood Pond, a 33-hectare park where residents of Union Village Towns can take a peaceful stroll through the park's trails, go fishing, or enjoy a nice family picnic. The area is also home to the Rouge River, Milne Dam Conservation Park, and many other lush green spaces and parks for residents to enjoy.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Markville Mall is conveniently located nearby, offering residents of Union Village Towns access to more than 160 shops, dining options, and services.
4. Family Friendly Area - Unionville is home to some of the province's highest-ranking educational institutions from Montessori Private Schools to High Schools. Families of all ages and sizes will love living at Union Village Towns.
5. Commuting Options - Residents of Union Village Towns will have quick access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 7 and Highway 407, allowing for easy connections to Highway 404. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just 34 minutes. YRT bus services frequent the area and routes are located just steps away from Union Village Towns. Routes will also connect riders to Centennial and Unionville GO stations, allowing commuters to access Union Station in approximately 70 minutes.
Floor Plans: 17
Suite Size Range: 1267 - 2588 ft²
Architects: RN Design
Interior Designer: Figure3
Estimated Occupancy: Summer 2022
VIP Launch: Jan. 30, 2020
Public Launch: Mar. 2020
Elegant architecture, world-class design, and a backdrop of natural beauty combine to create Union Village, a master-planned community elevating the way we live. The idea is simple: take distinctive homes and modern amenities, and add: abundant green space, sustainable building practices, and a location that offers urban access with small town appeal. The result? A master-planned masterpiece of exceptional design.
Coming to 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road, Union Village offers the small town charm and character of Unionville, with the access and opportunity of Markham metropolis. Here we're creating a landscape of beautiful homes and new local landmarks. We're designing sprawling parks and strong community. We're introducing welcoming streetscapes and diverse architectural character, all woven into the fabric of a new neighbourhood that residents will be proud to call home.
Architecture and Design: We've carefully considered every last detail to create a community that looks and feels like an established neighbourhood. You'll be able to select from a variety of architectural styles and plans.
Parks and Nature: Outside, nature takes centre stage with preserved wetlands, parks, greenspace, and new pedestrian and cycling trails. There are places to play. Places to socialize. Places to stay active.
Location, Location, Location: Within the community, Union Village offers a plethora of thoughtful neighbourhood amenities, but the location also provides a convenient connection to the city beyond.
A master-planned community presents a unique opportunity to provide the design differentiation and exclusivity of individual homes, while maintaining a cohesive urban fabric for the entire neighbourhood. At Union Village, that opportunity manifests in an arrangement of bold intention and grand design.
A Solid Place to Grow: Markham's economy is diverse and includes strong industry clusters in technology, life sciences, financial services, design, engineering, and more. Here, businesses find skilled workers from around the world who are drawn to Markham for its exceptional quality of life and solid opportunities for growth. This is where fortune, talent, and well-being intersect.
- Canada's 16th largest municipality
- One of the fastest growing and most culturally diverse cities in Canada
- The future home of a $253 million York University campus
- Top 20 employers include IBM Canada, Honda Canada, EnerCare, and more
- Home to 214 parks, 163 kilometres of trails, eight golf courses, and 36 community centres
The Thriving City of Markham: Union Village sits within Markham, Canada's 16th largest city, packed with an eclectic mix of old and new. Enjoy a vibrant downtown with urban amenities and cultural attractions that include award-winning community centres and libraries, top-performing schools, prestigious neighbourhoods, exciting events, and an array of retail, restaurants, and entertainment.